Guido and Elizabeth Binda dedicated their professional lives to supporting education. Guido Binda was an architect and designed and built schools throughout Michigan. Elizabeth Binda was an educator and education consultant. Both Guido and Elizabeth were lifelong learners and believed access to quality educational opportunities is essential to ensure a good quality of life. Education is the Binda Foundation’s greatest area of interest.
Areas of Impact in Education Include:
- Literacy through the lifespan
- Kindergarten readiness
- Quality schools & learning experiences
- Student Social-Emotional Wellbeing
- High school graduation or High School Equivalence
- Post-secondary career-readiness aligned with industry-specific credentials